Delicate drop earrings made from 3 acai seeds. Acai (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) is found on the acai palm that grows in South America. What is acai? Found on the acai palm in South American rainforests, acai berries have a dark purple skin and yellow flesh that surround the acai seed. The seeds make up about 80 percent of the berry and we use this seed in these beautiful earrings.
The acai berry itself tastes like a cross between blackberries and unsweetened chocolate and is known as nature's "purple gold" due to its nutritional and health benefits.
These beautiful Bonita earrings are extremely light-weight and delicate and come in a variety of colours, perfect to match any outfit or occasion, whether it's for an evening out, an addition to your cruise jewellery or to fit in with your colour analysis. Or to simply brighten your day!
Each pair of earrings is unique due to the natural material of the acai seed. The earrings may vary slightly in shade and shape from those shown in the photo due to the naturalness of each seed.
They are a perfect combination to the Bonita Necklace or a stunning piece on their own. Our customers love the feel and beauty of this natural material.
- Approximately 4.5cm long from top of earring hook
- Earrings made of seeds from the acai palm
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Ecuador
- Lightweight - just 3 grams per pair
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free hooks
- Co-ordinating necklace available separately here
- Sterling Silver Hook wires available separately, just add Sterling Silver Hooks and a note at the checkout and I can change the wires for you
Each pair of earrings will arrive beautifully wrapped in eco-friendly packaging to protect them - and makes for a perfect gift.