The beautiful Reana sustainable earrings are extremely light-weight and delicate. These handmade earrings come in 9 colours, perfect to match any outfit or occasion, whether it's for an evening out, a wedding, an addition to your cruise jewellery or to fit in with your colour analysis. Or to simply brighten your day!
Each pair of earrings is unique due to the natural material of the tagua nut, which is known as "vegetable ivory". The earrings may vary slightly in shade and shape from those shown in the photo.
The earrings are beautiful to the touch, take a high polish. They are a stunning combination with the Ashley, Floreana, Francesca, Isabela or Valentina necklaces. However on their own they are equally beautiful. Our customers love the feel and beauty of this natural material.
- Approximately 6 cms from the top of the earring hook
- Made from sustainable tagua nut
- Lightweight - 4 grams per pair
- Ear wires are hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free
- Handmade in Ecuador
- Each tagua slice is a a unique piece of nature so sizes and shapes are approximate
- Organic vegetable dyes
Each pair of earrings will arrive beautifully wrapped in eco-friendly packaging to protect them - and makes for a perfect gift.