These beautiful Sierra handmade earrings are crafted from simple sleek oval pieces of tagua nut and shows off the amazing shell of the actual nut. A piece of nature to wear, enjoy and be complimented on! They come in eight colours, perfect to match any outfit or occasion, whether it's for an evening out, a weding, an addition to your cruise jewellery or to fit in with your colour analysis. Or simply to brighten your day!
Each pair of earrings is unique due to the natural material of the tagua nut, which is known as "vegetable ivory". The tagua nut is beautiful to the touch, takes a high polish, and absorbs vegetable dyes easily. The earrings may vary slightly in shade and shape from those shown in the photo as each piece of nut is unique, but this is part of the beauty of tagua!
They combine perfectly with the Sierra Necklace, or a stunning piece on their own. Our customers love the feel and beauty of this natural material.
- Approximately 5.5cms long from top of earring hook
- Earrings made of Tagua Nut (vegetable ivory)
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Ecuador
- Lightweight - just 6 grams per pair
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free hooks
- Co-ordinating necklace available separately here
- Sterling Silver Hook wires available separately, just add Sterling Silver Hooks and a note at the checkout and I can change the wires for you
Each pair of earrings will arrive beautifully wrapped in eco-friendly packaging to protect them - and makes for a perfect gift.