These beautiful Anabel sustainable earrings are extremely light-weight and delicate. These handmade earrings come in 9 colours, perfect to match any outfit or occasion, whether it's for an evening out, a wedding, an addition to your cruise jewellery or to fit in with your colour analysis. Or to simply brighten your day!
Each pair of earrings is unique due to the natural material of the tagua nut, which is known as "vegetable ivory". The earrings may vary slightly in shade and shape from those shown in the photo.
The earrings are beautiful to the touch, take a high polish. They are a perfect combination to the Anabel Necklace, or a stunning piece on their own. Our customers love the feel and beauty of this natural material.
- Approximately 6.5cms long from top of earring hook
- Earrings made of Tagua Nut (vegetable ivory)
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Ecuador
- Lightweight - just 4 grams per pair
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free hooks
- Co-ordinating necklace available separately here
- Sterling Silver Hook wires available separately, just add Sterling Silver Hooks and a note at the checkout and I can change the wires for you
- Organic vegetable dyes
Each pair of earrings will arrive beautifully wrapped in eco-friendly packaging to protect them - and makes for a perfect gift.