These delicate lightweight Cascade sustainable earrings are a real statement piece. Each earring has 5 thin triangular tagua pieces, hanging in a cascade. These handmade earrings come in 11 colourways and give a little jangle as you move adding to its impact. They perfectly match any outfit and add to any occasion, whether it's an evening out, a wedding, an addition to your cruise jewellery or to fit in with your colour analysis. Or to simply brighten your day!
Each pair of earrings is unique due to the natural material of the tagua nut, which is known as "vegetable ivory". The earrings may vary slightly in shade and shape from those shown in the photo, due to the fact it is from nature.
The earrings are beautiful to the touch and take a high polish. They are made from the same pieces as the Chica necklace, and combine with any of our tagua necklaces or are a stunning piece on their own. Our customers love the feel and beauty of this natural material.
- Approximately 7cms long from top of earring hook
- Earrings made of Tagua Nut (vegetable ivory)
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Ecuador
- Lightweight - just 8 grams per pair
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free hooks
- Co-ordinating necklace available separately here
- Sterling Silver Hook wires available separately, just add Sterling Silver Hooks and a note at the checkout and I can change the wires for you
- Organic vegetable dyes
Each pair of earrings will arrive beautifully wrapped in eco-friendly packaging to protect them - and makes for a perfect gift.