These beautiful Isabela earrings are hand crocheted little clusters, made from the seeds of the acai palm tree and also small circles of polished coconut. A piece of nature to wear, enjoy and be complimented on! They come in ten colourways, perfect to match any outfit or occasion, whether it's for an evening out, an addition to your cruise jewellery or to fit in with your colour analysis. Or simply to brighten your day!
The earrings may vary slightly in shade and shape from those shown in the photo as each seed is unique, but this is part of the beauty of rainforest jewellery.
They combine perfectly with the Isabela Necklace, or a stunning piece on their own. Our customers love the feel and beauty of this natural material.
- Approximately 5cms long from top of earring hook
- Earrings are hand crocheted clusters of acai seeds and polished coconut shell
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Ecuador
- Lightweight - just 5 grams per pair
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free hooks
- Co-ordinating necklace available separately here
- Sterling Silver Hook wires available separately, just add Sterling Silver Hooks and a note at the checkout and I can change the wires for you
Each pair of earrings will arrive beautifully wrapped in eco-friendly packaging to protect them - and makes for a perfect gift.